Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Driving in Hawaii

Apparently, everyone has their lights on all the time, no matter what time of day it is. That must be because they're rich. I'm also impressed by how many different car dealerships there are on the island. I guess again that must be because everyone in Hawaii is rich. Which begs the question - why the fuck do people wear Mark Ecko's shit fucking clothing? Where's the Armani? Versace? I'm not spending 100 grand on my eigth car and then a tenner on my threads. I'm RICH, mother fucker. I've got houses all over the island and every kind of bike in existence. I need Evisu jeans made of gold thread and virgins' hair and a Patek Philippe watch made from wooly mammoth's ivory.

This game is fucking shit.

I mean brilliant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boss Nonnu said...

It's totally blatant that TDU's clothes selection is FUCKING SHIT.

Apart from black driving gloves and aviator shades. They're fucking ace.

I wonder if Atari are responsible for TDU's shit bits. They're certainly the ones that insisted on fucking Ecko.

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home