Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Guitar Hero II Full Tracklist

Finally! After an 'accidental' misleading leak of the tracklisting on MTV, I can set the record straight and reveal the full, complete and REAL tracklisting here. This is from an OFFICIAL source, and not somewhere stupid, like IGN. So here, for the first time, are all 20 licensed songs, as well as 5 EXCLUSIVE as-yet unnannounced bonus tracks from unsigned bands:

Riffs On Fire

Gold - Spandau Ballet
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
St Elmo's Fire - John Parr
I've Had The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
Hip To Be Square - Huey Lewis and The News

Heavy Heavy Hardcore

Invisible Touch - Genesis
Sledge Hammer - Peter Gabriel
Like A Virgin - Madonna
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

Soft Rock

China In Your Hand - T-Pau
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Pour Some Sugar On Love - Def Leppard
Dancing On The Ceiling - Lionel Richie
Liberian Girl - Michael Jackson

Final Fret Lunacy

Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
Pretty In Pink - Psychadelic Furs
Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
Stutter Rap - Morris Minor and the Majors
Eruption - Eddie Van Halen

Unsigned Bands

A Million Love Songs - Take That
Could It Be Magic - Take That
Relight My Fire - Take That
Never Forget - Take That
Back For Good - Take That

4 Comments:

Blogger Grill said...

Brilliant. As you're the Official Activision's Official PR Official Mr Official Leo "Offisher of Men" Tan, we'll run that as lead news in the magazine. Thanks!

2:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to blow his cover, Dan Grillio...something.

4:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to take hottest updates, so where can i do it please help out.

My website ... The Cornwall Hotel Spa and Estate

11:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed
and I hope you write again very soon!

Visit my homepage: click the up coming web page

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home